We store data about films availabilities and film files. Naturally, you would want to know how we protect your valuable information and your precious assets.
Encryption and other thecy stuff
- We encrypt documents stored in the system.
- We backup to secure servers in an encrypted format (AES 256, if you insist).
- We hide the IP of our servers with a service “Who-Must-Not-Be-Named”.
- We monitor uptime and irregular activities.
- We don’t peep into clients’ data, nor do we transfer it to competitors. Beyond the ethical part, that would be stupid from our side:
We make a living from technology, not from theft which is easy to spot.
- We do handle clients data if we are asked to do so. For example, in the Corporate Plan, we offer to manage the film data, avails, deliverables and agreements for you. Rest assured that in those the information stays with us, again, for the reasons mentioned above.
- To learn more about how we keep your data confidential, please read out Terms and Privacy page.
All in all, no one is perfect and immune to breaches, but we try really hard.